Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2019

MONDAY UPDATE ON GAME OF LOVE 7TH JANUARY 2019 ON STARLIFE TV

MONDAY UPDATE ON GAME OF LOVE ON STARLIFE TV
Jhanvi says Pinky has habit to joke. Pinky says no, I was serious. Tej says even when you are serious, you look funny. He laughs. Pinky asks shall I dance when a lady is flirting with my husband. Shivaye gets a message. He checks and sees Anika’s pictures, clicked when she was sleeping. He gets shocked. He goes to scold the security officer. He says Daksh came here at night and you don’t know. The man says Ranveer came to meet Priyanka, Daksh came with him, how could I stop you. Shivaye says inform me whenever Daksh comes.
Shivaye goes to Daksh and holds him against the car. Daksh says be careful Shivaye, your sister’s relation will break. Shivaye leaves him. Daksh asks what did I do, I just came to Priyanka’s Maayka, I saw Anika and clicked some pics. Shivaye says don’t take her name. Daksh says you are so possessive about your wife. Shivaye says don’t test my patience Daksh. Daksh says fine, I will delete the pictures I clicked of Anika, you would have forgot to see the pic I made by hardwork, I will show you. He shows Priyanka hugging a little baby. He says aw, so cute, after fw months, most pics of Priyanka will be such. Shivaye angrily throws Daksh’s phone. Daksh says so angry, you are going to become Mama, congrats, Ranveer is lucky to get baby free with wife, what happened, you came into brother’s character from husband’s character, secret is bad, it comes out even if you hide it, 2 mins, I will need just 2 mins to ruin this family’s respect, and Priyanka, she will be dead. Shivaye holds his collar and says I will kill you.
Daksh says you can’t threaten me, you have to be scared of me, I m mad and can do anything, you know this well, Daksh is back Shivaye, and this time he is back with a bang, my target is not Anika, she is not suitable for me as you have touched her, this time my target is your relation, because of which you have beaten me and sent to jail. I was much hurt, now I will ruin this relation. Shivaye pushes him away.
Daksh says don’t anger me. Shivaye asks what do you want. Daksh says whatever I want, I don’t ask, I just get it, just think of family, they will be knowing about Priyanka in a minute, they are seeing wedding cards, one of the card has Priyanka’s pic, that baby one, go and stop them if you can, go for it, you have just one min. Shivaye goes.
Jhanvi and Tej say their choice. Kamini says we will ask Shakti what he likes. Shivaye comes and takes cards from them. Kamini asks what’s this misbehavior. Pinky asks what are you doing. Shivaye says I was checking card designs, I saw a unique card design last week, I m seeing if there is something matching. Daksh asks are you seeing cards, or finding something. Daksh asks him are you finding this. Shivaye gets the card and gets the picture. He says nothing, we will final this, I have to make a call. He stares at Daksh and goes.
He calls Ranveer and says why is he not answering. Anika asks what happened, maybe he is busy, are you fine, I don’t think you are fine. He says stop it, I m fine, I m worried as I m not able to talk to Ranveer. Priyanka comes and asks what happened, why are you worried. Shivaye says he should have been here during card selection. Priyanka says he went out for some work. Daksh comes and says Kamini is waiting for you all, Priyanku come. Shivaye says her name is Priyanka. Daksh says sorry, do I have to call Anika as Anika ji. Shivaye takes Anika and Priyanka.
Jhanvi asks Pinky about shagun plate. Pinky says Anika went to get it. Anika gets the plate and slips it. Daksh holds it and says relax, why are you getting afraid, I m just trying to help. She tries to leave. He says I feel so bad, I went to leave an impression on your heart, unfortunately, it affected your mind badly, I could not forget you, I m pretty sure you can’t forget me, it was going at jet speed, I met you, did friendship, proposed and got engaged, villain’s entry happened, Shivaye came and snatched you from me, not fair. She gets tensed. He goes after her and says Shivaye forcibly married you, I wanted to genuinely marry you, what did you do, you supported Shivaye. Anika thinks of Shivaye’s words.
She turns to Daksh and asks is your nonsense over, or is it still left. He says so much anger, how did you become tigress from a cat. She says because now I m not alone, Shivaye is with me. He says wow, so much faith in him. She says yes, this trust is our relation’s strength, you tried to separate us, this trust did not let us break, you forget it now, you try as much as you can, you will not succeed in your cheap motives, now you can’t do anything, as we know your truth, my Shivaye is with me now. Daksh says wow, my Shivaye? She says yes, my Shivaye. Daksh smiles and says I love your confidence, and to break this, it will be lots of fun. She says you can’t break it, I think you don’t know Shivaye. She leaves. Daksh looks on and smiles. Kamini says married couples bless the bride. Jhanvi asks Shivaye to come. Kamini says I don’t want my son and would be bahu to get affected by a nameless relation. Shivaye asks Anika to go. Some time before. Kamini says I will say what is done in this rasam, married couples bless the bride and make her wear the chunni. Tej and Jhanvi start first. Kamini calls Shakti. Ooh la la….plays…….. Shakti and Pinky do the rasam. J
hanvi asks Shivaye and Anika to come. Shivaye holds Anika’s hand. Kamini says wait a min, maybe you did not hear, I said just married couples. Jhanvi says Shivaye and Anika are married. Kamini says I did not mean namesake marriage, real marriage. Jhanvi says they got married by all rasams. Kamini says I don’t know what’s happening here, I will believe what
I heard, Tia is Shivaye’s wife in their sight, not Anika. Rudra says its misunderstanding, Shivaye married Anika.
She says why are you explaining me, I will see there is no abshagun happening in my son’s life, I don’t want my son and would be bahu’s relation to get affected by a nameless relation, we did not make shagun and abshagun, its made by ancestors, sorry if you all feel bad, but I don’t think Shivaye will want any abshagun to happen in his sister’s marriage. Jhanvi says Anika is this house’s bahu. Om says that’s why, Anika will do rasam. Rudra says yes, Anika is part of our family. Kamini says fine, let Shivaye decide, tell us Shivaye. Daksh shows his phone. Shivaye recalls Daksh’s words.
Tej says if Kamini does not want Anika to do rasam, let it be. Jhanvi says if family does not respect relations, what will we expect from outsiders. Kamini says Shivaye did not accept Anika as his wife in front of outsiders, how is this marriage, just family knows about it. Shivaye asks Anika to go. She looks at him. Daksh smiles. Anika cries and leaves.
Shivaye gets going. Kamini asks where are you going, you are Priyanka’s elder brother. He says elders are there to do rasam, you said rasam is done by couples, how can I do this alone. He goes. Pinky asks Kamini what else they have to do.
Anika sits upset in room and thinks of Kamini’s words. Shivaye says I know you are upset. She asks do you feel ashamed to stand with me. He says its not like that. She says its like that, you always said, family, blood and name is important, how can you stand with me, how can you give a name to our relation, marriage happened unwillingly, you were helpless, you can end this nameless relation, break it. He says its nothing like that, its complicated and I… She says and you… if you try to solve this, it will get more complicated, you told me in morning that you are with me, when you had to stand with me outside, you moved back, you stand as wall for family, I forgot I m not part of your family. He says its nothing like that.
She says you always call me important, but why am I your responsibility, why am I in this house till now, I have no answer, I asked you before, you still don’t have any answer, I will say, I felt bad of Kamini’s words, but I know its true, our relation has no name, there is no guarantee when it breaks. He says you are going on some other tangent. She says its because of you, you made me fall in my eyes today, I had complete faith in our relation, but this relation stood in a circle of questions, it used to be my strength, today it became my weakness. He holds her and says its not that, its important for both of us, its biggest truth of our life. She asks why does it become lie in front of everyone.
He says I can just say this won’t happen again, I did this so that function happens properly, Kamini makes issues, I did it thinking as a brother, I know you got hurt. She asks will this not happen again. She moves his hands away. She says this will happen again. He says I promise, I will handle it. She says today you will shut one Daksh’s mouth, then some other Daksh will come, I lost today and will lose again. He holds her hands and says I will not let you lose. He goes.
Pinky says we are also punjabi, we don’t know these functions.
LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE TO APPRECIATE

No comments:

Post a Comment