Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

THURSDAY UPDATE ON THIS IS LOVE 26TH APRIL 2018 ON GLOW TV

THURSDAY UPDATE ON THIS IS LOVE
Ruhi telling Shagun that Raman and Ishita maybe in danger. She says I will go home and see. Shagun stops her, and Ruhi collides with Ishita’s car. The car alarm rings. The goon says I think there is someone downstairs, and asks Raman and Ishita not to move. He looks outside from the window. Ruhi and Shagun see the goon and hide. Ruhi panics and says maybe its some thief, I will call police, Papa and Ishi Maa…. Shagun says nothing will happen, call Adi.
Mihika calls Romi and says he is not answering. Niddhi greets her and says I feel you and Romi are not compatible, Romi runs after women, he knows how to attract women, you know him, I think your relationship with Ashok was better, this is my opinion, you Iyer sisters make wrong decisions in choosing life partners.
Mihika asks can’t you mind your own business, did anyone ask you, compatibility between me and my husband is my personal issue, your life has something wrong going on, so you interfere in other’s lives, you are with Ashok,l I think you should sort your life first. Romi and Ashok come there. Ashok greets Mihika and asks how are you. Romi says Mihika, meeting went long, I did not know others are also here. Ashok says we are business partners, come. Romi asks Mihika to come.
Raman tells the goons that he has deal for them, I will give 90 crores, give 50 crores to boss, and keep 20 crores each, you can take all electronics. Ishita asks will you give them everything, they are doing wrong, they are troubling us and will they take our earning, its illegal, no, we won’t give anything. Raman asks are you mad, I will give more 10 crores, shoot her, its my earnings, I will give. Ishita says no, you won’t give. Raman says I will give money, be quiet.
Adi and Aaliya worry and ask Ruhi about the goon. Shagun says the goon had gun, we called police too. Aaliya asks Ruhi to calm down. Ruhi says lets go there. Adi says we can’t go now, they have gun. He says we will go to Amma’s house, we will get something, hockey or bat, we can use that. Mihir comes there. Ruhi tells him about the goons. Mihir asks them to calm down, tell me what are you planning. Aaliya says about getting hockey sticks and bats to beat them. Mihir says they are goons and will have gun, its not school fight, relax, come with me.
Romi attends some call. Ashok praises Romi’s business skills. He asks about Shagun, she looks much busy. Mihika says Shagun is fine. Mihika asks Romi to come. Romi says sorry, order main course, I have to make imp calls. Ashok eyes Mihika. Mihika stops Romi from investing in Chandan Shah’s company. Ashok and Niddhi sign each other. Romi says its my company, I know where to invest. Niddhi tells Ashok that Romi’s ego is getting hurt. Romi and Mihika argue. He says its my business, I can handle it. She says I m not illiterate, I m MBA and worked in Raman’s company, I m just warning you, I know that company’s financial status. Romi asks her to just let it be. Mihika gets a call and is shocked. Mihika tells Romi about Ruhi’s call, she said some goons are at home and kept Raman and Ishita at gunpoint. Romi says we have to leave. They leave. Ashok asks Niddhi what happened to you. Niddhi says did you not hear it, Mihika said Ruhi called her, it means Ruhi is worried for Raman and Ishita, I will not let Ruhi go to them.
Mihir asks Amma and Appa to give them chilli powder. Amma worries. Mihir asks them to trust him, they won’t be able to do anything. Amma prays for Raman and Ishita. Aaliya says can’t we wait for police. Mihir says we don’t have time. He asks them to follow him and Adi, and put chilli powder in goons’ eyes, stay confident, this will be our victory. He asks Appa to stay with Amma. Ruhi worries.
The goon says stop this nonsense. The other goon scolds Ishita for not agreeing to her husband. Raman says its good you did not marry. The goon says stop it, my head is aching. Raman says you have headache, I got hemorrhage, Ishita says if I could, I will shoot them. The goon asks them to give gold and silver. Raman asks them to take anything, come. Ishita says what, we can’t do this. Raman says its my money. She asks are you mad, they don’t have any work ethics. He says its my mum’s jewelry, don’t talk in between. She says you won’t touch the jewelry. He says I m ready to give it. The goon angrily shoots at the roof. Raman and Ishita get shocked.
Everyone hear the gun shot outside and get shocked. Ruhi cries and asks Mihir to do something. Mihir says no one shouted, maybe they fired to scare them, Adi be careful, come. The goon says I will shoot you at your head if you trouble us now. Ishita asks the man to leave Raman and pushes him. Mihir rings the bell. Raman catches another goon and asks Ishita to open the door. Ishita runs and opens the door. Mihir throws the chilli. The chilli falls on Ishita and the goon.
They get shocked. Ruhi says Ishi Maa and cries. Amma cares for Ishita. Raman and everyone beat the goons. A goon shows knife and asks all of them to move. He catches Ishita and asks them not to move, else he will cut her neck. Mihir asks him to put knife down. Raman asks Adi to leave the other goon. He asks goons to take all money and jewelry. He goes close to goon and catches him. He beats him a lot. Raman takes vase to beat the goon. Mihir says he will die, stop, we called police, calm down. Police comes and arrests the goons. Inspector says you don’t know they are dangerous goons, they do money recovery work, anyone of you come to file FIR. Raman says I will come. Shagun looks on.
Raman taking care of Ishita. Shagun thinks now Raman’s life has no place for me. She cries and leaves. Ruhi looks on. Raman manages work on call. Mrs. Bhalla comes to Ishita and asks her are your eyes burning a lot. Ishita says no, you go and rest. Mrs. Bhalla says I will put rose water in your eyes. She asks Raman to do this. Ishita says I will do it, you go mummy ji. Mrs. Bhalla asks her to take care. She asks Raman to dip cotton in rose water and put on Ishita’s eyes. She goes. Ishita tries to do it herself. Raman goes to her. She says I will do it. He says wait, lie down, everything will get fine. He comforts her and takes care of her. Dil kahin rukta nahi…………….plays…………….He sits by her side and sleeps.
Its morning, Mrs. Bhalla comes
to their room and smiles seeing them together. She thanks Lord. Aaliya gets breakfast for Mani. Mani eats it and says I did not eat such vada till now. She says I made this first time, I was making dosas all the while. He says I know you did not cook in Australia, I have an idea, we will keep a cook, its not good to waste food, I will get dry fruits and cornflakes, stay here. Aaliya thinks to learn cooking, but from whom and how, it would be easier if Amma was here. She thinks she can ask Adi, as he has every problem’s solution.
Shravan’s teacher comes to Iyer’s house. Shravan tells Amma that she teaches French to us. The lady asks for Bala. Appa says you sit, I will call Bala. He asks Shravan to go and get ready. Bala comes and greets her. She thanks him for his guest lecture, and talks to him while shaking hands. Bala says thanks, you could have messaged me. She says I want to keep another lecture, I can also meet you. Bala takes his hand away. She holds his hand again and says I will get students here. Vandu comes and thinks why is Shravan’s teacher holding his hand. Bala says I m getting late. Vandu makes the lady leave Bala’s hand. Bala thanks Vandu and goes. She talks to the lady and asks about Shravan’s French classes. The lady praises Bala. She says you arre so lucky to have him, he looks younger than you. Vandu says no, do you think so, are you serious. The lady says I think I should leave. Vandu says I think so too. The lady leaves. Vandu gets angry.
Mihir greets Bhallas. Mrs. Bhalla asks him to come and have breakfast. Mihir says no, I need to meet Raman. He asks about Ishita. Mrs. Bhalla says she is fine, I want to thank you for saving my children from problem. Romi says anyone else would have done same. Mrs. Bhalla says anyone else would have done mistake or run away, Mihir saved Raman and Ishita, and got goons arrested. Simmi says the girl who marries Mihir will be lucky. Mrs. Bhalla says I heard Anil’s sister’s proposal came for him. Mihir goes to attend call.
Mrs. Bhalla asks Shagun when is Mihir meeting that girl. Romi goes to Mihir and says everyone feel that girl is lucky to marry you, Raman believes you are heartbroken, its because of your mistakes, you don’t know keeping relations, its not everyone’s cup of tea, I pity the girl who will marry you. Mihir says you are right, even I pity her, I m boring man, who will stay happy with me, I don’t have anything else other than work. He asks Neelu about Raman. Neelu says I knocked door, he did not open the door, maybe Raman is sleeping. Mihir says fine, I will talk to him on phone. He thanks Romi for this advice and goes. Adi heard them and says how could Romi say that to Mihir, its so bad, and Mihir did not say anything in reply, I should talk to Romi.
Ishita wakes up and smiles seeing Raman. Yeh hai mohabbatein………… plays………. She caresses him and looks at him with love. She says he did not sleep well all night, and makes him lie down. He wakes up and asks what are you doing, my neck got stiff. Simmi asks Mrs. Bhalla why is she smiling, where is Raman till now. Mrs. Bhalla says let him sleep, when I went to wake them up, they were sleeping in each other’s arms like kids. Shagun gets sad. Mrs. Bhalla says I felt so good and did not wish to wake them up, I wish their love stays same. Shagun thinks to do something. Ruhi thinks will Papa and Ishita get together again.
Everyone hear Raman shouting and go to see. Ishita asks Raman to relax. He asks her to be quiet, its because of you, my neck got stiff and not moving. Mrs. Bhalla and everyone come and ask what happened. Ishita says Raman’s neck got stiff. Simmi says no need to explain what happened at night. Raman says I will beat you Simmi, don’t say anything, I was putting rose water in Ishita’s eyes and slept. Simmi and Mrs. Bhalla smile. Shagun goes to call doctor.
Doctor comes and asks whats happening, yesterday your wife had problem and today you, whats going on here. Raman says I slept in wrong position. Doctor asks him to look at his age, what was he doing at night. Raman says I was not doing anything, I was putting rose water in her eyes. Doctor says you can’t sleep in sitting position, you have king size bed, I m sure your wife will allow you to sleep on bed, have this painkillers, nothing to worry. He goes. Mrs. Bhalla and Simmi laugh. Raman asks them to leave. Romi says you got old, tell me if you want any help. Raman looks for slippers to beat him. Romi jokes on his broken neck and goes. Raman gets angry and Ishita laughs. Yeh hai mohabbatein…………plays………….

No comments:

Post a Comment